First Georgia Physician Group Pediatrics is the group practice of Drs. Nicola Chin, Sara Goza, Lisa McMath, Christiana Muntzel, and Jerry Roberts.
At First Georgia Physician Group Pediatrics, our mission is to provide proactive care that is effective, meaningful, and tailored to each individual child. We believe staying healthy is a team sport, not a solo competition. When you decide to be a patient of First Georgia Physician Group Pediatrics, you make a commitment to your child and your child’s healthcare team to make conscious choices that impact your child’s daily life. The First Georgia Physician Group Pediatrics network was created with the philosophy that good doctors don’t just step in when your child is sick, they keep your child from getting sick in the first place.
Our team of pediatricians can offer your child complete physical exams, neonatal & newborn care, adolescent care, same-day sick appointments, sports & school physicals, in-office laboratory services, nutrition counseling, lactation services, diabetes, ear infections, free prenatal interview, ADD/ADHD evaluations, immunizations (routine and some travel vaccines), developmental assessments, and autism screenings.
About Privia Medical Group
Our practice is a proud member of Privia Medical Group - a physician-led, multi-speciality, national medical group. The nation’s top primary care physicians and specialists came together to form Privia Medical Group and share in the mission of providing better, more coordinated care to patients.
Our group focuses on taking accountability for the health and wellness of the patients we serve. We use some of the latest advances in medicine to help our patients remain healthy and better manage disease by offering our patients access to innovative health management technologies, proactive team-based care, and an evidenced-based, patient-centered approach.
Here’s what sets Privia Medical Group apart from traditional practices:
- Nationally recognized top physicians and healthcare professionals
- Physician-led, high-performance medical group
- Unhurried, comprehensive visits, with time to develop the right care plan
- Personalized care that exceeds your expectations
- Collaborative, team-based medical group
- Staffed with Health Coaches, Nurse Educators, Pharmacists, and Care Managers
- Same-day/next-day appointments available
- Care reminders and alerts
- Check ins with clinical experts between your office visits
- Book appointments and renew prescriptions online
- Send and receive secure messages with your care team
- Secure access to electronic medical records
- Pay your invoices by credit card, securely and conveniently
State-of-the Art Security and Privacy
We go to extreme lengths to ensure our patients’ information remains confidential and secure.
Not only is our team trained in modern privacy standards (such as HIPAA and PCI compliance), but we also keep your information secure with Secure Socket Layer (SSL) data encryption, firewalls, secure servers (including 24/7 surveillance and biometric access), and many more measures to ensure your information won’t fall into the wrong hands.
To learn more about Privia Medical Group and find other Privia doctors, please visit our website